Thursday, September 13, 2012

There's a party to plan!

So, I swore to myself that I was not going to go "all out" and spend one million dollars on Aydan's birthday this year and I was just going to have a simple get together. Well, of course, I lied.

Aydan will be having an "Up" themed birthday party, but I'm not really into all the gimmicky, "look at me, I'm Disney!" stuff, so I'm trying to be very creative. I am in love with the movie and think it is one of Pixar's greatest yet!

Here are a few of the amazing treasures I have found via Etsy, of course!



I think these gorgeous prints by Colorpanda will look great at the party and eventually in Aydan's room!


I found this banner in my mailbox today and I fell in love, the picture does not do it justice! Earmark does not skimp on the details and the packaging was to die for!




Finally, these gorgeous pieces of jewelry have a story that I will explain soon! In the meantime check out JTSky.


I am also planning on DIY'ing Ellie Badges, which I am super excited about and cannot wait to share with y'all! 

1 comment:

  1. Aww he is going to have such a wonderful party!! I love the theme. :)

    ReplyDelete