Monday, August 29, 2011

A bottle of Clorox and a fat lip later...

Yep, after a bottle of Clorox, I'm pretty sure my bathrooms are clean. I was disgusted with the condition my house was left in. I would never dream of leaving someone's house like that, family or not.

Oh, the fat lip. Ha! Recently, I ditched the Swiffer WetJet, I never thought I'd see the day but I was honestly spending so much money on pads and refils, it was getting a bit ridiculous. I opted for a more economically and environmentally friendly option. I got the Ocedar ProMist and I really love it. However, I haven't quite mastered getting the tank out to refil it with water and cleaning solution. Needless to say, I yanked it out and basically punched myself in the lip.

I couldn't care less about the fat lip, my house is clean and I feel somewhat normal again.

No comments:

Post a Comment