Monday, November 7, 2011

What I am Thankful For - Days 5,6,7

I've fallen a bit behind on actually posting, but I have been counting my blessings, for sure.

Day 5: I am thankful for my husband. Throughout everything, he's been there for me. He dried my tears when I experienced my first loss, held my hand when I was scared and he truly is my best friend, no one else can make me laugh like that man, I have a blast with him. We have learned so much together and throughout all the up's and downs that are life, there is no one else I'd rather have by my side.

Day 6: I am thankful for the Rock and Roll marathon, I was very lucky to meet some awesome runners from all over the country at work this weekend. Not only did they kick some serious runner's ass, but they were so kind and so gracious towards the citizens of Savannah, it was very sweet. The extra 23,000 visitors also helped my wallet!

Day 7: I am thankful for Fall. While everyone jumps the gun on Winter/Christmas, I am thoroughly enjoying my last Savannah Fall. The weather is cooler and let me just tell you, Aydan looks awesome in some blue jeans! I love Thanksgiving and I'm very excited to see how Aydan likes our Thanksgiving feast!

No comments:

Post a Comment