Thursday, December 8, 2011

AIT, take two!

Bryan has officially started school at Fort Meade and so far, so good. I'm also getting the hang of the "single mom" thing, I only wish there was a bit more adult interaction in my day to day life, but a park date later today should fix that. I'm really luck to have such a chill little boy, otherwise, I'm sure this would be a totally different experience.

Bryan says that this round of AIT is much more hardcore than AIT three years ago. His first step is to pass a voice test, so please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. I have a tremendous amount of faith in him, but the fact that so much is riding on him passing a voice test is a bit intimidating for even me.

He will be home for Christmas and I'm already looking forward to a festive date night. I'm thinking sushi and "New Years Eve" at the box office. That movie looks amazing, I'm dying to see it! Star studded cast, much?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment