Friday, January 6, 2012

Confessions.

Bryan came home for a little over a week at Christmas and we had a great time that of course went way too quickly. Aydan was in love with the wrapping paper that Santa left him! ;) I am so happy we had Bryan here to share in the holidays. Aydan was so young last Christmas that we kind of felt like it was his first Christmas all over again.

However, Bryan has since gone back to Fort Meade to finish up AIT and we have also listed our home for rent. I feel like my world is crumbling down around me. I hate that my family is separated all because Bryan was forced to reclass and I hate how much pressure is on him. I'm so overwhelmed with moving, probably even sooner than we expected and leaving everything we've grown to love in Savannah. We have security here and it is all starting to dwindle away piece by piece. I feel so inferior, like there is so much that needs to be done but I don't have any desire to do it, because I have no desire to go where we are going and I have no desire to leave my baby's first home. I'm so bitter and weak, which is so not me.

I know we will overcome it and I know that at the end of the day it is all so petty. I just wish I could shake these feelings and get my family back together like now.

No comments:

Post a Comment