Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Liebster Blog Award




A few days ago, I received the Liebster Blog Award from one of my favorite friends, Nicole. It was kind of sad just how much it made my day!


The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.


Apparently this is supposed to be passed to 5 fellow up and coming bloggers, but just like Nicole, I'm breaking the chain. 


I am passing this on to a very sophisticated blogger that I casually followed before even becoming a blogger, myself. Her blog is simple with a dash of fun, humor and sarcasm. AKA right up my alley! Oh, and she's getting married next Fall, what's not to love about that?! So, please check out my sweet friend and future bride, Sam at 'Lavender & Honey.



No comments:

Post a Comment