Monday, March 5, 2012

Roadtrip!

We are officially Gypsies!

Our Florida stay has been wonderful, I have really loved exploring all the parks and beaches with my little Aydanator. However, I think it is time for us to head north in preparation for our reuniting with Bryan! We still have about a month, but we will be spending some time with my grandmother in Ohio before we reunite. Hopefully being only 8 hours from Bryan will relieve a little bit of chaos in the meantime, considering we are still not entirely sure where we are going. Crazy, I tell you! We are hoping and semi-expecting answers soon! 

Today we visited on of my favorite Florida (redneck) festivities, The Strawberry Festival! Aydan had a blast and loved seeing the animals there. He was so excited to see the "kitties" AKA roosters. He is really blossoming into a little boy and it is very bittersweet for this momma! I can't wait to see his daddy's reaction to all of his new personality traits!

We are leaving for Ohio next week but not until we stop in Tennessee to see Nicole! I can't even express how excited I am to spend some time in beautiful Tennessee with Nicole and her handsome monster! I'm thrilled that Aydan gets to have some toddler time and I get some much needed girl time with one of my favorite girlfriends!

1 comment: