Monday, January 23, 2012

Moving. Destination: Crazyville!

Moving is serious business! I had it in my head that it would be a walk in the park moving through the military. Laughable, right? There's still so much to do and so many hard goodbyes ahead of us. Remember how I recently mentioned I only get emotional when it comes to my little one? Well, I lie. Kind of. I am so sad to leave our "family" we have grown to love here in Savannah. We have brought so many amazing people into our lives and of course, into Aydan's life. This is where our first home is and I will always cherish that. I will have a heavy heart and leaky eyes come next Tuesday.

Savannah started out as a place I had no desire to live and turned out to be the home and birthplace of our first child, the home of my beloved job and the home of our wonderful friends and Army family. Thank you for the memories, Savannah! You will always hold a special place in our hearts.

1 comment: