Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sweet Baby Tripp and His Amazing Mommy

I'm sure a lot of y'all have heard about Baby Tripp recently. I had tears in my eyes when I first read his story and the thought of how courageous his mommy is. I have always tried to remind myself of how lucky we are to have such a healthy child while also telling myself that even if he develops setbacks, it doesn't change the amount of love we have for him. Courtney is the perfect example of this.

Courtney is an amazing inspiration to all mommas and I am truly touched by Baby Tripp's story. While I know that Tripp is no longer in pain and enjoying heaven, I know that his momma is in pain in his absence. I only hope she realizes that her courage and strength is just as admirable and inspiring as Tripp's.

Heaven now shines a little brighter.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment