Monday, July 25, 2011

Success!

I owe a dose of gratitude to the Dixie Chicks, after I put the the munchkin down for bed, I turned on some Pandora and it was indeed, The Dixie Chicks that got my motivation back! My house is back to normal and much more livable. I cannot stand clutter and chaos, so I think a clean house has added meaning for me. I even decided to give the Swiffer a break and break the old fashion version of scrubbing the floors hands and knees style. My goodness, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders!

My euphoric feeling may also have something to do with the fact that I am in love with my new 'do.


I feel so much better having my blonde highlights again, even if they aren't natural this time. Not to mention, some time being pampered just does a girl's soul some good.

No comments:

Post a Comment