Friday, July 29, 2011

Full speed ahead!

The next few weeks are already jam packed and I have a feeling it is going to be like that for a while! Aydan and I ship out to Florida on Sunday morning, I am beyond excited to catch up with family and friends and enjoy some of my favorite Florida activities but slightly intimidated by the fact that literally within hours of our return we will be headed to Augusta for The James Family Reunion. It is an annual event and so far we have not missed one, so it would be a shame to start now. My family is literally all over the place and a lot of time there isn't much effort made to get together and keep in touch, so I've always admired that Bryan's family does this. It will be interesting to see how Aydan does with all of the people surrounding him!

On our way back from Augusta we are going to spend the night in Hilton Head for some much deserved family time on the beach. It will be nice, I'm excited!

I ordered Aydan's birthday t-shirt thinking it would be a while since it was a custom order and she literally emailed me a couple days later telling me it would be ready to ship in less than two weeks. You should check out her Etsy shop, she has adorable shirts and plush animals for every little monster. http://www.etsy.com/listing/63040146/whats-your-number-monster-tee?ref=pr_shop I also ordered him a monogramed monster blanket, just because he such a snuggle bug. It is going to be hard not to give it to him early, especially since it will be in hiding for about two months before his birthday! Ahh!

Anywho, that's our story, our very busy story!

No comments:

Post a Comment